- Identify areas of client needs.
- Initiate new Branch.
- Analyze and monitor all business growth and decline, as well as provide possible solutions
and new ways to increase productivity and sales of Branch.
- Formulate short-term and long-term goals, for services as well as formulate plans to
- Work closely with all related internal document function to develop new business
development or process from end to end to deliver projects within the timeline.
- Oversee ad-hoc assignments to ensure the tasks are completed per the stated objectives
within a timely manner.
- Other tasks as assigned by executives.
1. Male/Female age 33 - 40 years old
2. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any
3. Experience in new project management or new business development 7 years up
4. Experience in working collaborative environment, drive to success and interpersonal
5. Able to handle/manage multiples projects within time frame and result oriented.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general