Job Description :
- Schedule / Organize meetings and take minutes of meetings
- Arrange the appointment, book hotel and coordinated with travel agency
- Coordinate with colleagues and our other offices
- General secretarial & administrative tasks to Partners and/or Senior Associates on day-to-day basis
- Manage and coordinate various projects, small and large.
- Coordinate business development and PR efforts, including production of publications.
- Female aged 28-40 years old
- University graduate with degree in Business Administration, Professional Secretarial Education or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience up as Administration Secretary or Department Secretary
- Experience in working effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds at all levels
- Good Computer skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work with team and independently
- Good working knowledge of general computer functions/applications (MS Office)
- Good in written and spoken English
"Only short listed candidate will be notified by phone."
Attractive salary, bonus, target-achievement incentive/bonus and other fringe benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume indicating your expected salary to : Apply NowHuman Resource Department LEO GLOBAL LOGISTICS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
251-251/1 Soi Pakdee, Rama III Road, Bangkorlaem, Bangkok 10120Tel : 02 079 9888 Ext. 1815 Please visit website at : http://www.leogloballogistics.com
(Only application with all requested information will be considered)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general