- Responsible for the development and implementation of the on line communication strategy both for the corporate brand and all of our products and services
- Oversee and execute our social media strategy and digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, website and blogs
- Create and produce layouts and the graphics for the company’s marketing material
- Researching online media and identifying opportunities that benefit the business
- Measure and report effectiveness performance of digital campaigns
- Attend company and clients’ training activities and industry events
- Female or Male, Age between 25 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication art, or related fields.
- Previous experience managing, optimizing, and growing multiple search engine marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience with search engine optimization methods.
- Animation and video production skills will be a plus
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other similar graphic design software
- Able to work multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
- Creative, dynamic and a team player, with a passion for Marketing.
- “Can do” attitude and result oriented.
- Good command in English and Computer skills (MS Office).
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general