1. Prepare of precise and completed quotation to the customer.
2. Follow up with customer and overseas inquiry such as shipment status, related documents, billing, claim, and other requirements.
3. Coordinate with Booking team to request of air&sea freight cost and others for supporting sales team to prepare RFQ package.
4. Coodinate with CS and other sections in order to share relevant information to support customer requirements smoothly.
5. Follow up and handle of complicated job under Global account
6. Prepare customer lifting report in monthly basis.
7. Prepare of Customer Complain Report every week to supervisor to review.
8. Follow up and solve the problem that caused by operation.
9. Verify of completed and correct of rate offering and condition before submitting with customer and concerned party.
10. Review and update quotation with the current or market price to the customer.
Working hour : Mon-Fri 08:30 am-06:00 pm, Sat & Sun=holiday
Work location : Bangkok HQ-Ratchada Rd. 1 position
Talaytong office -Laemchabang Chonburi 1 position
Salary : Depend on experience.
Contact person : Khun Tinnawat Ruengsang
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resume in English only, and enclosing a recent photograph to the following
Human Resources Department
KWE-Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
99 KWE Building, Soi Ladprao 28, Ratchadaphisek Road,
Chankasem, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: 02-792-5999, 02-515-3888 Ext.1607
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general