1 Plan, control the process to work effectively.
2 Check, edit and develop process to work in warehouse to continuously.
3 Control of the product / stock / supply of goods and materials.
4 Control and monitor the / storage / goods and raw materials.
5 Cooperate with all parties effectively
Age :28-35 years old.
Education :Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Transport, Logistics or related field is preferable.
Year of experience :At least 3 years experienced in a Warehouse or Logistics filed.
- Good command of English, both of written and spoken.
- Proven analytical and warehouse management skills.
- Ability to implement training.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office
- Immediate or quick to start working is preferred.
Contact person :Ms.Saovanee Heingmeanee
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general