1.Manage overall IT functions including Business Application, Infrastructure, Network and System.
2.Develop and implement IT strategies, policies, procedures and best practice guides.
3.Ensure the smooth operation, security and cost effectiveness of IT services including mobile devices, computer, software platforms, ERP system and other business applications, with associated servers and networking facilities.
4.Ensure the effective execution of all IT improvement projects and upgrade.
5.Ensure the quality of service provided and day-to-day IT support services.
6.Manage Cyber security risk including Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
7.Establish IT security awareness in all levels of users.
8.Ensure the effective of IT asset management.
9.Implement and utilize of system/software to enable improvement in execution of relevant business process.
10.Encourage continuous improvement/ automation of business process with effective IT solutions to meet new need/opportunities.
11.Identify opportunity and recommend for Digital Technology/ Transformation with fit for purpose.
1.Age between 35-45 years old.
2. Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields.
3. 5-10 years IT experience with multinational companies in manufacturing fields.
4. Good knowledge both hardware, software and network.
5. Knowledge of DBMS will be advantage.
6. Experience more than 3 years with ERP system.
7. Integration knowledge with other SAP modules will be highly valued
8. Able to communicate in English.
9.Ability to travel for work at associate.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general