- Responsible for the preparation for import-export documents.
- Co-ordinate with shipping company to ensure clearance service timely and accurately
- Co-ordinate with warehouse on cargo receipt for incoming shipment and on time delivery arrangement to customer in local and overseas with accurately
- Co-ordinate with warehouse to fulfill customer satisfaction such as special label or special handling
- Improve and control cost of inbound and outbound clearing to be cost effectiveness
- Verify billing invoices from freight forwarder before collect to Finance Other tasks as assigned
- Thai Nationality, Female/Male, age 23-29 years
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
- Computer literacy
- Calm and detail oriented
- Preferable experience in import/ export/ shipping
- Good command of English and Computer literacy
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general