1. Provide any necessary data or reports to Sales.
2. Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls.
3. Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary.
4. Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
5. Cooperate with operation dept, carrier, vendor, pricing team and oversea office for the project.
6. Assist sales to provide global tender to headquarter.
7.Take care of customers, close sales if possible And sometimes have to travel to meet customers.
• Female or Male - Age between 24-30 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or any related field.
• Strong Knowledge and attitude in supply chain and logistic concepts, planning, import-export.
• Computer skills, in particular MS office.
• Good interpersonal skills, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Good command in English.
• Be patient , responsibility and good service mind.
• Sea freight experience as most of project relates to sea freight.
• Air freight, Trucking/cross border, warehouse, custom are optional.
• If experienced is an advantage.
• Having a car and driving license will be an advantage.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general