HR Business Partner (Senior Manager Level)
- To be a strategic partner with the Management Team and Head of BU to enable business growth by building the quality and quantity of HRD activities that align with Business Strategy.
- Work with BUs to setup department structure, JD, Role Competency.
- Responsibility for performance management system and OKRs
- Work closely with all stakeholder to implementing (or improving) HR OD project such as succession planning, career development, culture development, talent management, employee engagement, training & development and etc.
- Build a strong business relationship with business units and HR functional team.
- Responsible for other project as assigned.
- Male or Female, age 40 years old or above , Thai Nationality
- Master Degree in Human Resource Management or relate filed
- Minimum 10 years experience in HRD or HRBP field.
- Knowledge in HR Strategic Planning, Organization Design, Performance Management, OKRs.
- Experience in implement project based HR activities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytic skills
- Excellent Team-Player with Can-do attitude
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general