- Created, reviewed and implemented maintenance plans on production servers.
- Installed Oracle database for new servers including develop and test environment.
- Created and maintained documentation for DBA standard operating procedures.
- Monitored and solved performance issues.
- Monitor databases for errors and perform problem determination and root cause analysis.
- Support and provide shell script if necessary.
- Validate customer backup and recover strategies provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field
- Work Experience more than 5 years
- Strong in Oracle database skill
- Knowledge in Credit Card and Banking will be as advantage
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general