1. Preparation of EHS Reports as per GRI Standards, DJSI, CDP and other sustainability ratings requirements
2. Advice leadership to promote an environmental sustainability that meets the content of law, regulations and standards for all IVL operations and activities
3. Support and advise on planning for implementation of sustainability objectives and ensure processes are effective in delivering environmental commitments
4. Analyze environmental/operational actions and perform post-incident investigations, assign responsible party to take collective action and maintain records for follow up
5. Develop and monitor environmental assessment program to ensure continuing compliance and coordinate reaction to issues noted in a timely manner
6. Monitor and review environmental legislative changes such as carbon tax and the potential impact on the business
7. To lead some of the sustainability external bench marking assessments, gap analysis reports, explore the areas for improvement, and advise the solutions
8. To study and prepare reports on sustainability mega trends, bench marking with peer group and industry best companies and recommend new initiatives.
9. To communicate and support (information, reports, highlights of initiatives and presentations) and collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts, the sustainability team members and plant personnel as needed.
10. To monitor updates to GRI standards, DJSI, CDP questionnaires, and other bench marking assessments and update the team, recommend and initiate actions as needed.
1. Technical Degree, preferably in Engineering and Science or related field (Master’s Degree is preferable) with machining background or related experience
2. Experience around 10 - 15 years
3.Thorough working knowledge of current environmental legislation
4. Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization and competent in producing reports
5. Professional and results focused
6. High level of business pragmatism and understanding
7. Good communication skills including high proficiency in English language and ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general