2.Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines
in a fast paced environment.
3.Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes
4.Strong work tenure; 5:10 years of experience supporting High Executives
5.Level in the secretarial and office administration jobs.
6.Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership
7.Good planning, monitoring and motivational skills.
8.Effective verbal and listening communications sklls also essential.
9.Time Management skills.
10.Stress Management Skills.
13.Supply Management Skills.
14.Good written and spoken English and Japanese communication skills
15.Outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills.
16.Proficient in Microsoft office Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, Adobe
17.Acrobat and Social Media web platforms.
Scope of duties
1. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing,retrieving, copying, and transmitting text data and graphics.
2. Conserves Managing Director's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications.
3. Maintains Managing Director's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
4. Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
5. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
6. Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff, following up on.
7. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
8. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Preparing agenda and documents for the Shareholders and Board of Directors Meetings.
10. Preparing minutes of the Management Meeting.
11. Preparing minutes of the Shareholders and Board of Directors Meetings, and monitoring subsequent actions in accordance woitsre solutions of those meetings. ..
12 Preparing and keeping registrations of directors, annual reports of the company, notices calling Shareholders and Board ep sfref tohs Meetings, as well as minutes of the Shareholders and Board os Directors Meetings.
13. Respond to public inquiries.
14. Provide word processing and secretarial support.
15. Type confidential documents on a word- processing system.
16. Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
17. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
18. Perform other related duties as required.
19. Others assign by Management.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general