1. Closely works with HR Manager for setup development of HR strategy and apart of HR team to develop and implement HR strategy which promotes and instills a strong teamwork to achieve excellence.
2. Suport the research, analyze, and present data as assist in rollout and implementation of HR initiatives programs.
3. Develop standard and troubleshoot data, reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
4. Mentoring, coaching and training in development of new team members.
5. Identify and participate in continuous improvement HR initiatives.
6. Support the management to communicate HR policies,regulation, procedures, ensuring corporate policies are within parameters of statutory obligations and employee engagement.
- Bachelor or higher of Human Resource Management, Political Science, Psychology, Management, or relate
- Experience with HR 3 years up
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general