Job Role Summary
Career development is a high priority at ExxonMobil Limited. Our approach is based on long-term career orientation and development from within our global organization.
Our Bangkok Business Support Center employs over 1,600 people alone. With an extensive portfolio of businesses across Asia Pacific, our teams in Financial Services serves as strategic partner to provide a range of services such as Accounting, Reporting, Analysis, Business Support, and etc.
We’re looking for graduates and experienced professionals who are eager to take on these opportunities with us.
Successful candidates of 'Accounting analyst' will be assigned to support one of the five processes below.
General Accounting Analyst
Assigned to support one of the four processes below
• Intercompany - accounting and reporting for products, services, and financing among ExxonMobil affiliates.
• Bank - accounting and reconciliation of the company’s banking activities.
• Fixed Asset - accounting, monitoring and stewarding the asset ledgers.
• Joint Interest - accounting for Upstream operations in accordance with the provisions of the joint interest operating agreement.
HR Accounting Analyst
• Perform general ledger booking and accrual under US and Local Accounting Standards
Financial Accounting & Reporting Analyst
• Perform basic accounting entries.
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts and monitor aging of open item accounts and ensure timely clearance of open / emerging items.
• Perform month-end accounting close process for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Analyse the monthly earnings and the quarterly / yearly financial reporting to corporate headquarters per financial reporting instructions.
• Gathers and analyzes data; uses data to develop information necessary to prepare and timely file returns.
• Prepares journal entries or adjustments as necessary to correct tax accounts / balances.
• Analyzes data for preparation and / or submission of tax returns and refunds
Corporate Reporting Busines Analysis & Reporting Analyst (CR BAR Analyst)
• Validates monthly earnings, ensures integrity of the financial statements.
• Coordinates cross functionally to ensure timely and high quality execution of the month / quarter and yearend financial close process
• Actively participates and leads in annual processes such as Balance Sheet Reserves Reviews, Inventory forecasts
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related fields (Preferrable Accounting Degree)
• At least 2 accounting courses with minimum B grade
• Preferably with 0-5 years of work experience
• Fluency in English: TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general