1. Report to Manager with all safety measure in site.
2. Daily check the site safety and ensure all workers are working in a safe environmental condition.
3. Take action to rectify unsafe conditions and practices and to implement safety measures as recommended by the Safety Team.
4. Collect, evalaution and upadate all legal, requirment to ensure all activity and condition are comply.
5. To conduct and control hazardus waste to comply with the legal.
6. Ensure all workers and site staffs are followed the site safety instruction.
7. Attend the weekly joint site safety inspections and the site safety committee meetings as and when required and actively contribute to the promotion of health and safety on Site.
8. Perform safety training course to all workers on sites;
9. Provide support to safety officers in all accident / incident investigations;
10. Take regular communication all safety, environmental and health khowleage/new to all employees.
11. Validate all machines are safety condition before operatation.
12. Provide propery PPE base on risk for each work station and.
13. Ensure the contractor/ supplier are control.
14. Take disciplinary action against employees violating safety regulations;
15. Implement all site safety requirements as laid down in the Health and Safety Policy and the Project Safety Plan;
16. To monitor all environmental aspect under the standard.
17. Implement and maintain ISO 14001 & ISO45001 on site.
18. To conduct 5s program on site.
19. Implement all Global activity on ste such as STEP, Road Risk complaign.
20. To control all chemical usage on site, provide SDS card and summit all government report concern.
21. Perform all information on borad updated.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general