1. Conduct activities in supplier searching, evaluation, qualification, and improvement.
2. Develop a long list of potential suppliers and narrow down to a short list according to the criteria and requirements.
3. Prepare inquiries, analyse quotations, negotiate terms and conditions, and determine supply sources.
4. Contract stipulation for new suppliers to obtain best terms (quality, price quantity, delivery) to meet current and future requirements.
5. Contract review/negotiation with existing suppliers to improve on terms and conditions.
6. Closely monitor, analyse and evaluate price trends to identify opportunities to reduce purchasing costs with suppliers and suitable timing.
7. Prepare statistical analysis and sourcing reports.
8. Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
9. Prepare plans to prevent supplier shortages, identifying risks at the supplier, in the supply chain, manufacturing and design that could have impact to delivery or quality.
10. Research commodity material pricing, include this in model development
11. Alert purchasing when we should be renegotiating pricing this model development.
12. Track exchange rate movement to trigger sourcing decision changes.
13. Broad knowledge of different manufacturing techniques
1. Bachelor's Degree, Engineering would be beneficial.
2. At least 5 years experience in sourcing, purchasing.
3. Good business overview and to understand the connection between purchasing and manufacturing.
4. Integrity, discretion and confidentiality.
5. Strong organizing, planning and analysis skills.
6. Good negotiating and communication skills with external and internal business partners, and have strong commercial experience, contract skills and cost control.
7. Understand the business requirement in terms of quality, cost, delivery and develop the supplier selection criteria.
8. Fluent in English both of written and spoken.
9. Capable for working independently.
10. Computer literacy.
11. Able to drive and have license.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general