Full time, Regular Employment
Skills: Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, Hiring, Staffing, Sourcing Executive, Talent Acquisition
• Experience in Talent Acquisition in the area of Technology / Engineering / IT / Non-IT Roles
• Experience in high volume recruitment will be an added advantage.
• Diploma / Degree in Human Resource or equivalent
• Good understanding and practical application of local employment law and HR practices, and familiar with the emerging HR trends
• Establish and foster relationship with Hiring Managers, understand their business needs and executes the full-cycle of the recruitment process.
• Perform the full-life cycle recruitment process, when required, and ensure that this is carried out in accordance with the operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles.
• Manage the client relationship with various stakeholders, to understand their business goals and anticipate their talent needs
• Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Use metrics to create hiring dashboard and identify areas of improvement
You are responsible for:
• Managing online job postings across job portals.
• Proactively sourcing and sharing with candidates about open positions.
• Arranging and tracking the interviews.
• Closing the gap between interviewers and candidates.
• Maintaining and updating recruitment databases.
• Updating internal trackers for each position & offers.
• Planning and managing recruitment drives.
• You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• You are organized with good time management
Manager – Resource Management
ECnet Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
www.ecnet.com | Singapore . Malaysia . Thailand . China . Japan . US . India
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general