Senior Manager Production Control Systems (SAP/Oracle linked)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or any related field.
- Experience with SAP/Oracle system preferred.
- Must have 10+ years minimum experience planning in a manufacturing setting.
- Extensive experience with MRP/ERP.
- Exceptional computer skills with MS Office products.
- Must possess a team-oriented attitude.
- Must have supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of MRP, Lean Manufacturing, and pull systems.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an analytical team builder and effective negotiator.
- Ability to execute plans to schedule and complete commitments.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with clear understanding.
- Ability to cultivate a sense of urgency.
- Coordinate with planner, at the start of the supply chain, all tasks related in reviewing the BOM to the production requirements in conjunction with the production supervisors.
- Identify, allocate, and dis aggregate demand plan by model and develop Master Production Schedules for finished goods and components items based on lead- times, capacity limitations and material availability.
- Analyse trends to forecast demands and modify master schedule.
- Prepare the Production Forecast to be loaded into SAP/Oracle.
- Update, on a monthly basis, the Min-Max data base and have it loaded in Oracle.
- Coordinate availability of production capacity with production supervisors.
- Coordinate availability of materials in stock and prepare and manage the weekly shortage report.
- Controlled release of work orders to production to cover schedule requirements.
- Lead the weekly production meeting and provide accurate daily, weekly, and monthly feedback on production status (against work orders and schedules).
- Revise and manage all manufacturing lead time and make appropriate adjustments.
- Work with R&D (Engineering) and ensure supply chain support to new product launch process from initiation, BOM and new component procurement, to customer delivery.
- Act as central point of contact for communicating sales trends and required adjustments to supply plans.
- Report all metrics on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as needed and the analysis will be presented in an action-oriented way with root causes, actions and timelines.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general