Purpose of role:
1) Work as a coordinator to ensure smooth operation for marketing activities implemented in the market by coordinating with sales operation team.
2) Manage day to day document process in timely manner to meet timeline requirement such as payment for signage TAX, payment to suppliers etc.
3) Key role to support marketing team on monthly report for tracking and summary such as Sell-out report, premium allocation etc.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
1) To support both PCO (CAR), MCO (BIKE) and OEM on implementation of marketing activities such as monitoring and managing branded workshop loyalty campaigns and trade up campaigns.
2) To process and follow up document for ASP spending as per planned by space and complete the monthly summary report on monthly basis.
3) To manage signage TAX for Branded Workshops.
4) To manage admin works with suppliers and Branded Workshops.
5) To distribute and control stock of marketing materials such as premium, POSM and others material to sales team.
Experience & Expertise (mandatory & desired)
This position requires graduate degree in Marketing, Business administration or related field
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general