Job Location: Ayutthaya Ofﬁce (Hi-Tech Industrial Estate)
Job Description: To providing support in the various human resources functions.
Responsibilities: • Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
• Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
• Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
• Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and human resource and work-related issues.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human resources Management, Business Administration or related ﬁeld.
• At least 3 - 5 years related experience.
• Computer literacy and familiar with MS. Ofﬁce programs.
• Service mind
• Excellent communication skill
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Ability to manage complex work load and work to tight timelines/deadlines
• Ability to work well within a small dynamic team
• “can-do” attitude and never giving up until mission in accomplished
• Able to work independently as well as part of the team
• Willingness to learn and to make a difference
• A good English Language ability (written and oral)
About BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd. BioNet-Asia is a vaccine company with fully integrated operations from research to manufacturing and distribution. For the last 15 years, the company has been focusing on biotech innovation and global market access. BioNet has successfully built many partnerships leading to the supply of hundred millions of doses of vaccines every year worldwide.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general