The goal for the Senior FP&A Analystis to be part of Finance Business Partner team to support CFO to protect the company’s financial well-being covering the monitoring and management of revenues, profits and risks to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
This role's primary responsibility is to drive business and financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis of assigned companies. She/he is expected to play vital role in process of implementing a new accounting and finance software. The role will also interact to obtaining and maintaining joint venture partner relations and compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Prepare consolidated management reports and dashboard of group of companies with clear key messages and commentary to highlight business impact
▪ Prepare monthly business review by providing variance analysis, key insight, identify/ flag risks, and propose action plan to achieve budget
▪ Oversee and review financial budgets/forecasts including underlying assumptions, risk analysis, alignment to business initiatives and group strategies, and working capital utilization
▪ Increase productivity by recommending and developing financial template, coordinating information requirements and simplifying the planning process
▪ Be part of the team to implement a new ERP system
▪ Prepare/Review financial model and investment proposals for further review by finance business partner/CFO (preferable)
▪Take on other areas or initiatives as required.
▪ Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
▪ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ At least 5 years' experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or Business controlling
▪ Proven experience in company with multiple partners or subsidiaries is preferred.
▪ Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written in English
▪ Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Excel
▪ Strong team player, leadership potential, and positive mindset
Those who are interested, please APPLY NOW or for more information please contact K.Panuwat at 02-710-3091
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general