JOB TITLE: Product Management Specialist - APAC Direct Sales
WORK LOCATION: Sathorn, Bangkok
• Responsible for a region in APAC where we work with distributors (direct sales countries)
• Constructing strong product line strategy and market development plan
• Manage portfolio strategy and range proliferation with healthy financial growth & profitability
• Review competitive environment, consumer insight, and relevant standard context across the region for each market & responsible product line (competition analysis, price maps, pricing studies, product road maps).
• Drive the communication between the plant R&D, HQ PM teams and the sales teams & customers (distributors) in terms of new product projects, SKU definitions, following up samples & local certification processes to launch the products into the market.
• Support marketing to lock up launch and periodically business reviews.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong business and product planning background down to portfolio & range management.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, product marketing and especially product management
• Good interpersonal & entrepreneurial skill, high energy and good communication skills for strong team bonding
• Strong attention to detail in product and marketing analysis
• Excellence in presentation both develop and conduct
• Excellence in MS office in PPT and Excel Analysis
• Having experience in home appliance sector will be prefered
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general