• A fantastic opportunity to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced environment to continue with the upward trend of improvements.
• You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network.
• You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stake-holders across all management levels within Maersk.
• We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
• The Area Continuous Improvement team is represented in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Limited travel activity between the 3 locations is to be expected.
We are looking for an Area Continuous Improvement Partner, Delivery to join our Area Continuous Improvement team.
This role is driving continuous improvement across the Delivery teams of Warehouse & Distribution, Intermodal and Custom House Brokerage through project prioritization and process improvements. The person will also be responsible for readiness of Delivery teams to LEAN maturity and sustainability of continuous improvement activities and timelines. The position will be based in Bangkok.
• Responsible for promoting and sustaining Operational Excellence (OPEX) within Thailand Delivery products and teams
• Support and implement the 5S methodology and LEAN tools in the Delivery teams.
• Ensure, at all levels and within all teams under Delivery function, that key continuous improvement tools, techniques and behaviours are applied daily
• Responsible for identifying, initiating and supporting new improvement opportunities and provide the right level of coaching, support and training
• Drive ongoing process improvement through waste identification and removal, automation and process re-engineering
• Support the ongoing initiatives on improving customers satisfaction and deliver trainings to support the same
• Ensure the right framework is in place to encourage employees at all levels to bring forward ideas for continuous improvement
• Ensure best practices from other Areas are considered and local successful improvements are shared with other Areas
• Support the Area Delivery management in continuously improving performance and performance management
• Test & implement global standardisation proposals to the standard processes as defined by the global process owners
• Active participation in the Global – Area Continuous Improvement community
We are looking for
• Excellent understanding of customer requirements and customer focus
• Highly structured and analytical
• Process improvement & Project Management skills
• Strong influencing skills
• Result driven combined with the ability to achieve results through people
• International experience, comfortable working in a matrix organization
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-starter and effective change agent
• Knowledge of the logistics cycle or warehouse process as well as knowing how Warehouse Management System works is an advantage
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general