- Manage data of Time & Attendance system interfaces
- Maintain and update employee database, time attendance system and leave system
- Maintain New-Hire administration Personal files.
- Handle full payroll cycle processing ; data preparation, payroll reconciliation and payroll accounting.
- Regular reporting and monitoring, for example probation, leave record, absenteeism.
- Perform all statutory reporting and make timely payments to relevant parties.
- Undertake month end and general ledger reporting and analysis for Finance.
- Generate compensation letters on requests such as Letter of Certification, PR application, Salary and Bonus, etc.
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Understand and implement job analysis, job evaluation, salary survey/benchmarking and comparison and salary structure including benefit review.
- Manage payroll service provider in ensuring quality and timely delivery of services.
- Prepare statutory submission of Income Tax Processing of Personal Income Tax and Social Security.
- Process social security, insurance and all Compensation & Benefits claims on a timely manner.
- Be the first point-of-contact for employee or manager queries on payroll, compensation and benefits matters.
- Own the management of day to day Benefits Administration which includes but not limited to insurance renewal and policy management.
- Ensure of communication and update information of compensation and benefits to employee requirements
- Renew Insurance plans annually.
- Participate in annual benefit and market data surveys to keep abreast of market provisions and ensure data is relevant.
- Work with Head of HR on regional and group reporting requirements.
- Assist in payroll and headcount budget preparation as requested.
- Review the existing benefits and proposed as appropriate.
- Conducting various other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, general law or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years direct experience in payroll & attendance management (Manufacturing Environmental)
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Possess strong problem-solving and time management skills, with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc..
- Proficient in computer software and ability to use Human Resource Information System
- Good command in English communication (both verbal and written skills).
- Able to work with tight deadline with positive service attitude and good organization skill.
- Good knowledge of Thai HR-related laws and ability to apply policies and process in professional manner.
- Able to counsel, motivate, guide and train subordinates on their job responsibilities
- Able to work in 304IP (Prachinburi)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general