- Consult with management and other leadership to identify appropriate Training & KPI programs to support business goals.
- Create and implement programs that connect employees with business goals.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Defines the budget that is needed to implement the training and development plan and ensure is effectively spent.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Support with talent assessment, providing coaching sessions, and analysis / development of talent management systems, succession planning and processes related to performance management, career planning, business continuity and culture.
- Lead employee engagement activities •
- Research and identification of risks and improvement opportunities
- Recommend, design, and implement strategic.
- HRM, manage all Human resource management
- Admin – concern to all admin job
- Male or Female, Thai nationality only
- Age between 35-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human resource management or development, Organization or related fields
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Human Resource Development functions or related area.
- Have knowledge in Organization Development (OD), Individual development Plan (IDP),
- Balance Scorecard, KPIs, Competency model, Career- path planning and Training road map
- Able to work multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment and work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking, and proactive style
- Good command of English and Computer skills (MS Office)
- Key competencies: equipped with HR core knowledge, Management skill, Coordination skill,
Consulting skill, coaching skill
Working Monday - Friday
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general