- Train and coach site management and staff in leading and implementing change
- Conduct shop-floor activity analyses, interviews, data gathering and analysis and compile into improvement opportunities.
- Support the site leadership in improvement project idea generation, project chartering, action planning and implementation.
- Coordinate the site Brown and Green Belt improvement projects, ensure the tracking of benefits of local projects and that projects are driven to completion and/or closure.
- Local contact for Continuous Improvement related initiatives including Lean Six Sigma
- Train operators & managers in tools and standards
- Implement necessary support structures to ensure sustainability e.g. performance management and 5S
- Coach and challenge senior operational managers through a demanding change process
- Coordinate, align and ensure benefit tracking of local improvement projects
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering or relates field.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general