- Research, analyze, gather and interpret data on the conditions of economy.
- Find out and analyze employment statistics, income facts, and supply and demand of labor including tax revenues.
-Analze assess the cost of money, rate of return, rate structure and other economic consideration of the industry.
- Summarize the information for presenting to president.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Economics, or other related fields
- 1-3 years experience in economic, financial or business analysis
- Able to work under pressure and fast learning
- Have knowledge of economic indicators relative to national and local economic trends
- Ability to communicate effectively and favorable relation with others
- Good commnad of English
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general