Cargo: the Aftersales market organization of OEM truck and bus manufacturers and big bus and truck dealer groups.
- Find and develop potential Key Account Customers in the defined territory and market.
- Develop individual problem solutions and system offering for the customers.
- Implement the company strategy in the market.
- Be the first contact person for the customers.
- Define annual targets and commitments with strategic partners. Achieve targets in regard to turnover and GP.
- Present and train new products.
- Reporting and controlling on a daily basis.
- Thai Citizenship
- Willing to be with the customers on a daily basis.
- Able to create quotations and implement pricing strategies.
- Service-orientated, hard-working, love to explain and loyal.
- Independent working style but team orientated.
- Technically interested and willing to have a hands-on approach.
- Very good English
- BA in any technical or business subject.
- Experience in the KAM automotive business and in sales (without no consideration possible).
- Working in an international environment in a young team.
- High grade of responsibility and freedom for own ideas.
- Practical and continuing training.
- Attractive salary and performance orientated benefits.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general