• Generate maximum yield business for existing and new projects in accordance to Leasing Annual Plan with sales objectives.
• Assist leasing team with appropriate merchandising mix tenants / brand accordingly in term of reviewing or re-positioning the brands.
• Work closely with Property Management to maximize space utilization to increase financial objectives.
• Prepare detailed sales / action plans for existing projects to achieve specified result, budget, and target.
• Manage leasing subordinates for ensuring teamwork and active in organization activities.
• Disseminate leasing statistics, information, pricing leads and potential tenants marketing in relation to unit space available for lease and progress towards achieving objectives.
• Handle and organize site inspection for tenants and host familiarization visits for new project and renovation project.
• Assess market situation for each project and know their strength and weakness, their merchandising mix segments, and new brands potential.
• Male / Female age above 35-45 years old.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
• Experience in Shopping Center Space Management, Sales Management, Retail Business, or knowledge of Retail Management is preferable.
• Experience in Land and Property Development / or New Project Construction is a plus.
• Proven abilities in negotiation, self-motivated and problem solving with good interpersonal skills.
• Self-directed, motivated, and strong team player. Strong leadership, organizational, and strong analytical skills.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-tasks and handle multiple deadlines.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general