- Organizing corporate and sales activities
- Control department project expenditure.
- Assure the departmental project can be carried out smoothly.
- Prepare profile and report of each event.
- Monitor the progress of marketing events and sponsorship programs.
- Prepare notice and memo.
- Serve as a primary point of contact to company management for agencies under his or her supervision.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating sales; integrating sales requirements with business operations and setting up performance tracking capabilities.
- Proactively engage and coordinate up selling and scope expansion potentials.
- Be a permanent interface for the agents to solve any sales operational problemencountered and drive the solution within NV
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior/management to you from time to time
Diploma in Marketing/ Business/ Management or equivalent.
Female Only, Age 35-45 Years.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIRED
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general