Position: Planning Engineer (Brown Field)
• Based on the project manager direction or Level 1 planning from bidding manager,
project manager, project engineer, ITB / CFT document or client requirements,
generate the overall project planning package from commencement to completion.
• Review and Study ITB documents and contracts to identify the LD clause, if and, in
relation to schedule and milestones.
• Review job cards from work pack engineers and generate detailed logical
sequence, Level 3 and Level 4 work time schedule for site implementation.
• Optimize or level up the resources for approval of project manager.
• Set up project progress monitoring and control.
• If assigned at implementation site, shall be responsible to monitor progress and
generate daily progress report.
• As necessary, depending on the implementation status, revise the work time
schedule to reflect catch-up plans or accepted delays.
• Perform other duties and functions within its competencies, as required to achieve
BFD set objectives and KPI.
• Attend meetings and engagements.
• Contribute in the lessons learned initiatives.
• Participate in all the BFD in-house campaigns, i.e. cost saving, value adding,
• Submit feedback to strategic planning engineer if requested.
• Provide technical opinion and render technical assistance within his/her
competencies if requested to complete studies or to meet set objectives.
• Line up personal commitment to the BFD overall commitment.
• Complete all the administrative requirements timely i.e. submit timesheets, reports,
• Bachelor Degree in engineering
• Familiar with Primavera program
• Able to analysis, plan and prepare project schedule
• Work experience at least 5 years
Please send resume to
CChadavipoo @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 136
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general