1. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
2. Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
3. Report and provide feedback to team and management.
1. Bachelor degree or higher in science/engineer or equivalent
2. Experience sales more than 2 years
3. Experience working in rubber, plastic , polymer and pigment field
4. Self-motivate and also as part of team.
5. Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
6. Computer use competency.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general