Title Process Engineer / Chemical
Chemical Process Engineer - Chemical - Manufacturing - Performance Chemical - Performance Material - Refining Service - Catalyst - Up to 80 K Based in LaemChabang - THAI NATIONAL ONLY
The company manufactures, sells, exports and distributes chemicals to various industries
· Respond to process problems that are not solved by production operators through standard troubleshooting procedures
· Investigate and solves process related failures by driving to root cause
· Drives yield improvements and defect reduction efforts
· Responsible for monitoring chemical condition of plating baths and water treatment and supervises lab technicians
· Assures that process related SOP's and work instructions received from other facilities are fully applicable to local situations, are translated to the local language, and are available and properly understood by production personnel
· To implement, maintain and comply with all Company's Health, Safety, Environmental and Security policies, procedures, work instruction, standards or best practices and applicable Law & regulations, that related to their job/function.
· To ensure employees under supervision, understand, implement, maintain and comply all Company's Health, Safety, Environmental and Security policies, procedures, work instruction, standards or best practices and applicable Law & regulations, that related to their job/function.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Chemicals
If you are interested, please call 021072572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general