1. Creating, analyzing, and communicating performance information
2. Capture and analyses company data in respect of performance and report to senior management on the current performance and overall trends in service quality
3. Collaboration with Operations Managers to ensure accurate and timely agent schedules
4. Communicate and explain root cause problems and issues that imped the achievement of the standard On Time Performance targets
5. Manage intraday agent productivity, performance exceptions and schedule adherence
6. Execute system modifications (e.g., schedule updates and queue moves) and/or issue procedural notifications based on trigger events e.g., AHT, volume, attendance, etc.
7. Communicate agent efficiency successes (top performers) or issues (needs improvement) to the Team Supervisor so that they can provide direct coaching/feedback to the agent.
8. Complete daily/weekly/monthly reporting and provide analysis
9. Complete Adhoc reporting as required
10. Responsible for handling special projects as necessary
1. Bachelor Degree or above with 3-5 years of experience in contact center industry preferred
2. Excellent knowledge in depth operational management, performance and quality improvement of Contact Center environment in area of monitoring and analyzing performance targets/KPIs
3. Willing to work in multitasking and problem-solving on spot and deadline driven environment
4. Ability to effectively interact with all internal stakeholders involved in providing
5. Effectively understand and use of technology and infrastructure; CRM, Contact Center system and Microsoft office
6. Able to communicate well in English & Thai included reading, writing & speaking.
JD Central is the trademark under joint venture between JD.com, China’s largest retailer,and Central Group, Thailand’s strongest retail conglomerate. Central JD Commerce Co. is the leading e-commerce business in Thailand. The company was a joint-venture between Central Group, Thailand’s biggest retailer, and JD.Com, China’s largest e-commerce firm whose revenue ranked 3rd in the world. Central JD Commerce Co. is the service provider of jd.co.th, an online one stop service e-commerce website with all category products available. Central JD Commerce’s mission is to deliver the best and most convenient buying and selling experiences to everyone. We are committed to support Thailand to become a hub of e-commerce business in ASEAN. Join us! and be a part of pioneers at JD Central if you would love to: Make great impact to Thailand market with your marketing acumen while learning first-hand about customer’s behavior and consumption patterns Initiate and execute marketing ideas to improve customer experience using your creativity plus digital and data-driven marketing approaches Identify key trends and criteria that influence customer behavior and take actions and experiment based on the insights
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general