1. Hold accountable entire cycle of the operations, selection, purchasing, storage, inventory, maintenance and usage of all related food and beverage supplies and equipment.
2. Able to manage all financial aspects of food court operation, including the successful identification of expense reduction through cost efficiencies and revenue growth.
• Oversees food court inventories to ensure proper controls are in place.
• Oversees all service and culinary presentations, activities and quality in all assigned venues. Observes preparation to ensure quality standards are met. Oversees the maintenance of all equipment props, supplies, etc.
• Oversees the overall food court budget by reviewing financial transactions and monitoring the budget to ensure an efficient operation, and to ensure the expenditures stay within budget limitations.
3. Can Making Decisions and Problems Solving and Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems such as guest complaint, grievances and conflicts with other.
4. Deal with and Control Subordinates by providing information to them via telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person and Guide, Direct and Motivate them including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
5. Highly skill to Organize, Plan, and Prioritize your accountability and Develop specific goals.
6. Maintains responsibility for sales, expenses and profit goals as outlined in the food court department operating plans/budgets, while promoting the company goals of customer service and satisfaction, team work, reporting requirements and financial performance.
7. Develops new and analyzes existing procedures and special promotions that will improve guest patronage under the guidelines of Company’s policies.
8. Develops new techniques of service towards maximum guest satisfaction at minimum operating costs.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general