Scope / Responsibilities
This position is responsible for managing order processing for Thai trade customers, handling customer and sales order queries and solving issues with relevant departments and 3PL warehouse and transport to deliver service excellence with the most efficiency and cost effectiveness, managing customer satisfaction in terms of case fill, on-time delivery.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- Minimum 1 year in Customer service or Logistics management. Direct experiences in FMCG business is an advantage.
- Good understanding of ordering process (order to cash)
- Strong interpersonal skill in order to be effective in communication and collaboration
- Good command in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict timeline.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Program, Good in Excel and SAP are an advantage.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general