Position : Sport Leader
Decathlon is one of the biggest sporting goods designer, manufacturer, and retailer based in France, with a big global presence and many sports under one roof. We are very excited to welcome you to our stores in Thailand.
Our Sport Leaders are responsible for customer service and sales, department profitability as well as building and coaching teams within their department. You’ll be making decisions for the business from day one by analyzing and planning your commercial activity, forming new ways to boost your sport’s range of products for your local customers and engaging your sports users through the organization of events in and out of the store. Your determination coupled with our training will teach you the fundamentals of how to grow your market share for your favorite sport. You are encouraged to think outside the box and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit.
Team Player - The business and the customer always comes first, together with your colleagues you will ensure that your in-store business is commercial and efficient day by day .
Digital - As the retail continues to evolve, you will have the freedom to discover new ways to build your brand through social media and other digital channels.
Partnerships - Once your business is thriving in store and online, you can reach out into your community and work with your local sport clubs/schools/businesses to develop partnerships. Here is where you will apply your networking skills in order to strengthen your brand and to make your sport accessible within your community.
Customer Service - Your customers will always be your number one priority, you will have the means to listen to their feedback in order to make improvements to your business. At Decathlon we ensure that all our customers remain loyal through our Satisfied or Satisfied policy.
Sport business - You will build the best product offering for your customer. You will choose all of your ranges within your sport, adapting your business to the current market. You will organize events in your local area to increase brand awareness and customer participation in sport.
• Passionate about sports and excited by your potential to drive impactful change in people
• Positive, hands-on attitude with a desire to learn
• Embrace responsibility and vitality
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Great listener, communicator, and team player
• Strong leadership qualities, previous experience in management is a plus
• Experience with social media campaigns and data analytics
• Basic knowledge of Office and Google Suite is necessary
• Flexible schedule and availability on weekends is a must
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Performance bonus
• Provident fund
• Generous employee discount
• A learning environment where you can dive deep and make an impact
• Be a shareholder, with an exclusive annual option to invest in Decathlon’s Shares
• Wide range of career opportunities locally and globally
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE SPORT LOVERS. IF YOU LOVE ANY OF THESE SPORTS, LET'S JOIN US!
Stand up paddling
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general