TSIS International School is seeking a Science Laboratory Assistant (one position) to manage our Science Labs and support teachers. Applicants must be available to commence employment on 7 August 2019.
Details about the Science Laboratory Assistant position are below:
1) MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of Labs for teachers.
- Maintenance of Labs.
- Assisting teachers while they are conducting experiments
- Maintaining the Science Dept. inventory
- Assisting with procurement of materials and equipment
- Ensuring compliance with international health and safety standards
- Assisting with other duties from time to time.
- All applicants must have experience working in a Science field (preferably in the education sector).
3) ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- a quick learner, capable of working relatively unsupervised
- highly organized and capable of completing assigned tasks to a high standard.
- excellent English communication skills
- proficiency in Thai is required to liaise with external suppliers
- dedicated to working in an environment that educates primary and secondary school aged students
- understands that working in a school entails additional responsibilities from time to time
4) PREFERED NATIONALITIES:
We encourage Thai nationals to apply for this position although suitably qualified applicants from other nations may be considered.
5) CONTRACT PERIOD:
The initial contract will be for a period of 12 months, renewable (commencing 7 August 2019).
- 25,000 baht/month
- Health Insurance
- Approximately eight weeks Paid Leave/Year
7) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to: JobCute
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
The subject should be ‘Science Laboratory Assistant’
- We will contact short listed applicants ONLY.
- Interviews will be conducted at the school or on Skype in July
For further information about our school please look at our website (www.tsi.ac.th) or Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TSIS.school/). Applicants may also look at the ISS webpage to get a greater understanding of our organisation’s mission and see the other quality international schools we work with in Thailand and around the world (www.iss.edu).
*** The school accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time ***
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general