• Responsible for routine Physical powder properties testing : Preparing and analyzing samples based on work instruction for RM&FG
• Preparing standards and reagents as applicable.
• Responsible for method validation
• Documenting all lab activities in applicable records (e.g. sample prep., sample analysis, standard prep. and reagent prep. etc.)
• Coordinate with other lab analysts to implement/maintain the systems (e.g. ISO/IEC 17025, Good laboratory practices and proficiency test etc.)
• Being accountable and responsible for management the consumables
• Support laboratory supervisor – Physical.
- Bachelor degree in science (chemistry) or related fields.
- Working in food industry, QC fields at least 2 years.
- Analytical skill related ICP and HPLC/UPLC, troubleshooting chemical skill, ISO/IEC 17025 requirement knowledge and problem solving
- *Ba able to work in Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general