- Assist audit manager to supervise the day-to-day audit activities, understand and interact with the business.
- Set Annaul Audit plan and coordinate with audit teams to practice.
- Develop audit procedures to assure proper fieldwork performed as per audit plan.
- Add value to business management on current or emerging risk, control and governance matters
- Complete project deliverables
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices
- Minimum of 6 years working experience with a focus on risk-based auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related field
- Execellent in English communication
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Have car driving license and availiable to travel to upcountry
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general