- Create weekly and monthly sales reports to show progress on sales each campaigns.
- Perform monthly commission calculations
- Perform Ad-hoc data gathering and analysis to support sale and marketing teams.
- Update and maintain data in our internal database for all sales data
- Preparation of presentations/data for client presentations for our marketing campaigns
- Provide back end support on the data into our software systems for telemarketing and face to face sales CRM
- Provide key point of liaison with our external payments processing partner – ensuring data is processed according to SOPs
- Support from time to time on some basic finance functions, supporting our inhouse Accounts Team
- Thai nationality, age 23 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- At least 1-2 year for officer of work experience
- Work independently, flexibly and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Good command in spoken and especially in written & spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and Outlook) or other equivalent program
- Experience with SQL databases would be highly desirable
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team across multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good attitude with ability to stay positive in any circumstances
Benefit and allowance
- Salary 27,000 THB – 30,000 THB plus bonus
- Opportunities to travel to other offices in Asia, including Singapore and Malaysia.
- Social security, vacation leave and other benefits
- Great company culture – supportive, lots of growth potential
- Hands on support from our Directors, exposure to the breadth of the business
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general