1. Responsible for quality control of new products, including analytical method development, raw material release, and finished product control to meet target timeline as company requirement.
2. Responsible for analytical method validation and stability study of new products, including cost evaluation.
3. Responsible for ACTD document for new products for submission to FDA as regulation as target timeline.
4. Management resources, including human resources and lab instrument capacity for supporting new products for achieved timeline target.
5. Enforces company policies: GMP, GLP, Safety and personnel discipline.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general