ABOUT THE TIJ
Building on Thailand’s engagement in the UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, Thailand Institute of Justice (TIJ) was established in 2011 with the aim to promote excellence in research and capacity-building in the area of criminal justice. The institute serves as a bridge that transports global ideas to local practices. The primary objective is to promote the implementation of United Nations Rules for the Treatment of Women Prisoners and Non-custodial Measures for Women Offenders (the Bangkok Rules) as well as other United Nations standards and norms related to women and children in contact with the criminal justice system.
As a member of the United Nations Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Programme Network Institute (UNPNI), TIJ also gears its work towards important cross-cutting issues on the United Nations agenda such as the rule of law, sustainable development, human rights, peace and security. At the same time, it works toward enhancing domestic justice system and the rule-based community within the ASEAN region.
• Develop and implement public communications and organisation image strategy, Campaigns, and action plan that align with organisation vision and strategy.
• Monitor and evaluate KPIs with Team to ensure the effectiveness of the public communications plan and strategy.
• Initial and implement internal and external communications including content management.
• Review and edit statement and PR material for public communications effectiveness.
• Analyzes and evaluates data to ensure compliance and achievement of objectives and recommend corrective action, when necessary, to meet organization objective.
• Manage, Develop & execute an integrated media strategy for all channels i.e. organization website, intranet, social Medias, mobile application and all related media platform for organization purpose.
• Ensures the quality, consistency and appropriateness of communication materials that are developed, produced, and disseminated to local communities, government officials, other partners and the press.
• Supervise the direction of communication packages for organization’s events.
• Design Visual and Web development strategy to help in developing strong visual, materials for Programs and increase the public communication channels presence and traffic on the website.
• Direct and steer the team member to achieve public communications objective and support to achieve organization strategy.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in public communications, mass communications, journalism, public relation or related disciplinary.
• At least 10 years’ experience in public communications, corporate public communications or advertising management.
• Solid understanding of public communications principles and strategy including brand and reputational management, print and digital content management and event.
• Solid understanding of corporate communications and public relations, multimedia content production, informational technology platforms and sponsorship/event management.
• In depth understanding of 360 degree communications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills both Thai and English.
• Good computer literacy including MS Office, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
• Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects under tight deadline and fast – paced environment.
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Flexibility, creativity, dynamic, result oriented and time management skills.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general