1. Analyze short and long term forecasting, Analyze trends in group inventories & rates to include occupancy, goals, product line and strategic sales goals.
2. Analyze and monitor marketing channels, key and other account production. Insure that all major channels of distribution – Internet, GDS, CRO, Wholesale – effectively support the hotel.
3. Conduct a weekly Revenue Management Meeting period and festive periods are evaluated for proper rate and availability control.
4. Update all channels of distribution as needed with rate or inventory restrictions.
5. Receive all definite and tentative group bookings and provide General Manager with qualified analysis of how each booking will impact occupancy, average rate and rooms profit over the dates in question.
6. Create content and manage all social media.
7. Work on all Revenue Management projects as requested e.g. implementing formal End of Month
8. Assist with implementation of Revenue Management basics and standards. Implement tools to automate and streamline consultations as well as document action plans.
9. Foster a culture of Revenue Management throughout all departments of the hotel.
10. Develop and implement succession planning for Revenue Management talent
11. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/ owner.
12. Co-ordination marketing campaigns with sales activities.
13. Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
14. Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices
15. Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting
16. AND ADMINISTRATION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of hospitality sales, marketing and other revenue management functions
- Include research, planning, market positioning, market segments, internal marketing
- Distribution channels, sales management, reservations and yield management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable of hotel technology : PMS, Channel Manager, GDH, CRS, Extranets
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis
- High energy individual with a positive attitude is a must and team oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and possession of a full understanding of professional business
- Ethics, decorum and social skills
- Service Charge
- Public Holiday
- Annual Leave
- Group Insurance (Life&Health)
- Staff Birthday/Transportation/Accommodation/Awards
- non outsource/subcontract
- Full-Time Worker
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general