Neat is hiring an online paid media specialist. Your role will be to manage paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads (search, display and video) and other platforms or websites as needed. To be effective in the role, you must have experience and a solid understanding of programmatic ad buying, real-time bidding, tracking pixels, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Understand the client's business and marketing objectives
- Budget planning based on the campaign
- Work with the team to develop creative copy and visuals that are optimized for each platform
- Setup online ad campaigns in the various platforms
- Monitor and optimize campaigns
- Reporting on weekly and/or monthly basis
- 2 years minimum direct experience in ad management, planning and/or buying, with demonstrated knowledge of marketing, advertising, copywriting, budget management, analysis and an in-depth understanding of the platforms
- Google Ads Certified
- Fluent in Thai and English
Not required, but definitely a plus:
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Coding knowledge to install and customize tracking pixels on websites
This is not an entry-level position and relevant work experience is required.
Applicants requiring a visa and work permit for Thailand will not be considered.
Because we can't be successful without working together, we want everyone in the team to benefit from the agency's success. That is why we have multiple bonuses throughout the year:
About Neat Interactive
Our goal is to assist clients in successfully reaching their online marketing objectives. Since 2012 we have done just that, working across various industries and clients, both from Thailand and abroad. Our work includes marketing strategy, content development, ads management, graphic design, photography, video production, animation and events.
Apply today to further develop your career with Neat Interactive.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general