Job Purpose :
Be responsible for financial analysis in support the Business Unit and corporation’s reporting. Coordinate and maintain accounting activities and prepare monthly financial report to support Business Unit and internal related parties.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for timely month-end close and review with Business Unit
2. Responsible for timely completion of quarterly and monthly business unit’s financial forecast
3. Performs financial analysis on forecast and operating results
4. Ensure cost system of the Business Unit is functioning as prescribed. Ensure cost parameters are updated in system
5. Manage inventory, account receivable and payable position of the respective business unit. Ensure the assets are turning in line with the Company’s objective.
Jobs Qualifications :
Education : B.B.A. MBA , or Above in Financial, Accounting, or related field
Experience : 12 years of experience in Operations controller or Cost controller or Budgeting or Business analyst or related role in Electronic manufacturing, EMS business is a plus.
Experience : At least 3 years in Management level level
Required Skill : Profit & Lost management , Financial and Accounting experience. External auditor would be advantage
Required Training : Knowledge in Financial & Accounting
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general