1. Contact Customs Office for customs clearance problem and issue such as post review, checking export entry status, revise export entry, etc.
2. Issue Shipping Particular (per S/I from customers) and send to freight forwarder/ agent for issue draft B/L after that send to Export checking and confirm
3. Follow up local charge with freight forwarder/ agent, issue expense and send to Export for request cheque.
4. Advise messenger pick up cheque, original B/L and receipt/tax invoice at freight forwarder/agent
5. Prepare related reports such as monthly reports, EDI cost saving report, other reports per assigned.
6. Support the overall management.
7. Report and convey the job result properly to manager.
8. Achieve the target of assignment from Manager and also control the subordinate’s responsible job perfectly.
9. Instruct the job of each function and scope of duty related to each subordinates.
10. Advise when job trouble occurred.
11. Promote and support quality management system activity.
12. Do other jobs as assigned by Manager.
- Female / Thai Nationality age over 35 years up.
- Knowledge in Customs Law , EDI , C/O
- Strong interpersonal skill Good coordination and service mind
- High responsible and willing to learn
- Have certificate from ITI will be advantage
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general