Our client is a leading manufacturing company with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "Human Resources Development Manager" who has ability to understand business needs with solid skill in Training / OD / Engagement to build effective L&D strategies to develop and enhance all people' capacities for all employees in Thailand.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Develop and execute activities focus on organization development and employee learning & development
· Implement consistent processes, maintain our learning system and ensure that information and content are updated to drive strong employee engagement in L&D.
· Design leadership, management, business program and best practice in mind to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels
· Design and develop Engagement Program, Leadership development, Leadership course, English course, Career frameworks, Management Trainee program, etc.
· Monitor the development of in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, as well as develop, and conduct skill-building activities, including training programs, e-learning, career frameworks, which target individual development
· Work in partnership with Talent team in providing facilitation and training on leadership & managerial programs
· Be capable to engage and influence at all levels of employees along with managing projects from inception to execution within targeted timeframes
Desired Skills & Experience
· A Bachelor or master's degree in human resources management, Human Resources Development (HRD/OD) or related field
· At least 7 years of experience in Training or Organizational Development
· Excellent in English both written and verbal
· Able to develop and conduct training course
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to communicate with people from different level
· Experience in fast-paced environment
· Strategic thinking with excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
· Team player with great networking and influencing skills
· THAI National ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general