What is in it for you?
The role presents a unique chance to help grow and enrich their in-house PMO & delivery team. With our client’s continued growth both in Australia and Asia, you will have the ability to be involved in analytics projects within blue-chip organisations here and globally. Bring your game to help the company deliver excellent results and successful projects. High-performers with a can-do attitude thrive at this company.
What will be your focus in the first month?
You will be reporting to the Services Director and be part of an inclusive PMO team. You will be inducted into one of our blue-chip client projects and assist with its successful delivery. As part of the PMO you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to help refine the delivery approach for this newly supported technology.
Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. This includes controlling risk and minimising uncertainty. The PM is able to collaborate proactively with internal & external project stakeholders, ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts. The PM is highly skilled in general management & leadership as you will manage a team of around 10 PMO staff.
This is a key role in managing cultures between Thailand team and International teams in Singapore and Australia. Thai national with excellent English skills is a must as you will be working with Thai and global customers.
Activities and Responsibilities:
• Project Management - leading the delivery team, driving progress, meeting timelines, managing issues, mitigating risk and scope change.
• Project Governance - ensuring the right level of oversight has been provisioned, including meetings, reports, escalations, deliverable criteria etc.
• Project Execution - ensuring the project team are delivering excellence by using the client's methodology and Project Management Framework.
• Managing Project Budgets - continuous review against estimates & client invoices.
• Coordination of project resources.
• Project Planning - assisting to define the project scope with technical management, clients & executives. Breaking this down to a WBS & assigning resources. Being the voice of the project by communicating the plan and continuously tracking to it.
• Empowering our customers through effective knowledge transfer & education on our delivery tools, standards and methodology.
• Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with clients, mentor client managers.
• Problem solving and ability to advise on new and potential opportunities.
• Mentor and develop professional services staff.
• Promote additional product & professional services sales – be an advocate and role-model for Cornerstone.
• Continual learning, maintain & up skill knowledge of industry, market, products and solutions. Embed and embrace their knowledge share culture.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general