Head Office is at Chaengwattana
As a Branch Operation Officer, you will be the keyman to develop and initiate application of innovations and processes concerned. Our ideal candidate must familiar with industry’s rules, standards and regulations. You will be assigned to Branch Operation Manager who will support, give advices, and challenge you to improve along the way. By the end of the program, the experience gained from working in this position will prepare you with essential skills and knowledge that you will need for your future development within or outside our organization.
- Manage and control customer's assets and ensure to maintain apt safeguards form all sort of losses.
- Manage and control collection's letter and ensure its delivery.
- Direct planning, organizing and montoring of branch's interal audit.
1. Male or female age not over 30.
2. Bachelor degree in any field
3. Have experiences 2 - 5 years in operation or process development, business development (background in banking, leasing or insurance industry is a plus)
4. Highly energetic, proactive to collaborate with team member.
5. Good influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
7. Fresh graduates are welcome
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general