Head Office is at Chaengwattana Area
Job Summary :
As a Insurance Officer, you will be the keyman to develop and initiate application of innovations and processes concerned. Our ideal candidate must be familiar with industry’s rules, standards and regulations. You will be assigned to Operation Manager who will support, give advices, and challenge you to improve along the way. By the end of the program, the experience gained from working in this position will prepare you with essential skills and knowledge that you will need for your future development within or outside our organization.
Job Descriptions :
- Understands and be up to date with new insurance guidelines, policy changes and modifications.
- Monitor all insurance cases (including pending and claiming), status tracking, weekly follow up and record accodingly.
- Insurance related data entry.
- Monthly insurance reconcile with partners.
1. Male or female age not over 30.
2. Bachelor degree in any field
3. Have experiences 0 - 5 years in operation or process development, business development (background ininsurance industry, leasing or banking is a plus)
4. Highly energetic, proactive.
5. Good teamworking skills.
6. Good influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
8. Fresh graduates are welcome
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general