- Responsible for taking care of overall warehouse management (Free Zone, Import, Export).
- Monitoring problems and issues and promptly reporting to management
- Contact and cooperate with customer in order to prepare all related document for shipment
- Contact and cooperate with agent for shipment arrangement.
- Responsible for all warehouse related issues, warehousing operations, inventory control and security
- Preparing and analyzing inventory reports for the management
- Managing team members (warehouse and logistic), planning distribution schedules and overseeing daily transport requirements
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Manage subordinates and train staff- Other tasks as assigned by management team
- Thai nationality , Male, age 28-35 years old
- Bachelor's degree Master in Logistics Management
- At least 5 years of experience in warehouse management with supervision position
- Conversational in English (Able to read and write a report
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general